Prices- Airport transfers An airport transfer in a BMW 5 from the centre of Berlin to Tegel will cost you € 50 (incl. taxes). To and from Schönefeld from Berlin costs € 65 (incl. taxes).
- Hourly booking We kindly ask you to request a quote since pricing depends on numerous variables. As a rule of thumb, an hour with a BMW 5 costs € 50. A surcharge of € 1,50 / km will apply to any distance exceeding the 20 km that are included for each hour.
- Longer bookings For longer bookings, special prices apply.
Booking and confirmation- How to make a booking? It suffices to request a quote by mail or phone. If you want to proceed with our offer, you can then place a binding order by confirming by mail.
- When is the booking confirmed? Your booking is officially confirmed, once you accept our offer by mail.
Payment and invoice- Payment methods on offer? You can pay with cash or credit card at the end of the journey or wire us the money in advance.
- Which credit cards are accepted? All major credit cards are accepted.
- Who processes the credit card payment? iZettle https://www.izettle.com/de
- What about the invoice? You can ask for a receipt in the car at the end of the journey. Alternatively, we send you the invoice via e-mail within a fortnight.
Changes and Cancelation- What if I need to change my booking? Please contact us as soon as possible via e-mail or phone and we will try to accommodate your changes at no cost. Changes less than two hours prior to the original pick-up time are not possible.
- How can I cancel my booking? Please contact us as soon as possible via e-mail or phone. Cancellations are free of charge if over 2 hours lie between the time of the cancellation and the pick-up time. If the cancellation is made less than 2 hours before the pick-up time, the total price will be charged. If the cancellation takes place less than 24 hours before the pick-up, the cancellation should be made by phone.
- No-show? If the client doesn´t show up, the total price will be charged
Meeting Point and Waiting Time- Where will the driver be waiting? Your driver will be waiting with a greeting board with your name or company name in the arrivals hall of the airport. At train stations, the meeting point is at the Deutsche Bahn train centre. Finally, for hotels the driver will wait for you at the main entrance of the hotel.
- Waiting time 15 minutes of waiting time are included with every booking. Train stations pick-ups include 30 minutes waiting time after arrival and 60 minutes for airports.
Miscellaneous- How many passengers fit into a car? Our cars offer space for maximum 4 persons but we recommend not more than 3 passengers.
- What if my flight is delayed? Since the driver knows your train or flight number, the arrival time will be adjusted accordingly without extra cost.
- What if my flight is cancelled? Normal cancellation and booking change rules apply. You should call as soon as possible in order to warn us.
- How much (bulky) luggage is allowed? As a rule of thumb, there is space for 2-3 pieces of normal luggage.
- How about children and pets? Children from 12 years onwards and small pets are always welcome.
- Can I opt for an alcoholic beverage? Let us know your favourite beverage and we will try to accommodate your wish. Longer bookings often include a free glass of champagne.
- Do all drivers speak English? Yes